Similar Blogs

Thursday, September 18, 2014

FAML160

This Semester I am studying Family Relations where we look into the family unit: how we can contribute, what role certain factors play in relationships and development, and so on. Our teacher has invited us to blog about our findings--and I think it's awesome!

I just want to share my thoughts and why I am so passionate about The Family. I do not believe it is a coincidence that God set us up in families, and that they are the most fundamental units we are involved in. I know that we find strength in family. Sure we have struggles, but there is a gravity that pulls us together. I find joy in my family, in trying to understand each other and figure out what I can do better and how I can help them more. Life would be so boring if we didn't have all of our quirks and stupidities. We shouldn't be ashamed for being different than everybody else. We are each separate and unique for a purpose.
Together we are powerful. 




                                                                 
                                                               






No comments:

Post a Comment