Similar Blogs

Saturday, November 22, 2014

A Recipe for Eternity

Have you ever said "That is SUCH a guy move!" or "It's a girl thing."
What makes us think or say that? Is it just how we are made?

Studies actually do show that we are biologically different. But these differences can be the ingredients to a successful relationship.

In my own relationships I have come to experience differences in males and females, as we all have. And I am thankful for them! When we embrace those differences, and use them to their potential, we can learn so much! Of course there are also difference between each individual, this is divine. Because of individual differences it is difficult, and sometimes stereotypical to pin point gender differences. But we are different. 

There is something beautiful about God's plan, and his intention of having men and women work together. From the foundation of the world he set the pattern of marriage between a man and woman. God is wisdom. Have you ever stopped to wonder at the wisdom behind gender differences? 

As I have studied Gender differences this week I have come to feel a sense of balance and amazement. Our gender differences truly bring us full circle. The lessons I have learned from both the strong men and strong women in my life, has given me a completeness I feel very strongly.

Here is a video simply with interesting biological facts. However I hope we can appreciate and contemplate some deeper meaning in gender differences. God created each of us. He created the different genders, and each individual. This was not an accident. 
Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment